I am totally excited too!! I know I'm going to say this and people are going to be mad at me but Twilight really disappointed me, so I'm hoping New Moon makes up for it. Everytime I see a preview for New Moon the anticipation is almost painful, just knowing I have to wait until at least Sunday to see it. Ugh I hate work. :(
I am excited about this too, but I made a promise that I would wait to watch the movie with Macey when we go down to Arizona for Thanksgiving =) So excited!!!!
Um, no you are not alone!! I am a huge Twilight fan. We are traveling to San Francisco for a day trip to see the movie and have a yummy meal. Should be a wonderful date-day. Hope you love it!!
8 comments:
I'm going to totally try to get there Friday! :0)
I've got tickets for the 6pm showing on Thursday!
I can't wait!!!!
I am totally excited too!! I know I'm going to say this and people are going to be mad at me but Twilight really disappointed me, so I'm hoping New Moon makes up for it. Everytime I see a preview for New Moon the anticipation is almost painful, just knowing I have to wait until at least Sunday to see it. Ugh I hate work. :(
SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait either!! I'm soo excited!!!
I am excited about this too, but I made a promise that I would wait to watch the movie with Macey when we go down to Arizona for Thanksgiving =) So excited!!!!
Um, no you are not alone!! I am a huge Twilight fan. We are traveling to San Francisco for a day trip to see the movie and have a yummy meal. Should be a wonderful date-day. Hope you love it!!
I just saw it this afternoon! It was wonderful! ICLW
Post a Comment