Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Need a good laugh??

I have to introduce you to one of my favorite blogs for a good laugh.  Trust me, when you go there, you are bound to find something that will make you ROFL!  Check out Fail Blog.  It's one of the sites I go to daily.  Some of the content is PG-13-ish, but there is a link at the top that will only show you G-Rated pics and videos.  I'm telling you, it's some funny stuff! You just can't make this stuff up!  I would love to know what you think of it. 

Here are some of my favorites:  




fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

fail owned pwned pictures
see more Epic Fails

3 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Oh my gosh! That's insane! I am looking forward to looking at this site everyday. Thanks for sharing!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That site cracks me up!

RELH said...

hmm.. thanks! DH has been on the site all evening... lol!