Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Parade!

I came across Rear Window's 32nd Street Blog Party and wanted to join the fun.  Participate and you could be a winner for one of her awesome giveaways for the blog party.  Hurry, the party ends on March 8th!  Click here and here to view the giveaways.


1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
When I'm home from work, usually around 6:00 pm.  The rest of the evening is mine and I can do whatever I want!

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

SEAFOOD!!! I could eat Crabs and Shrimp all day!

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
No explanation needed. 

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Steve calls me a back up dancer when I'm singing and dancing in the car to my favorite 80's music!

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?


I would pick Lea.ve It To Bea.ver and be the stay at home mom who cooks and cleans and has dinner on the table when my husband gets home and life just seem so simple (yeah, I know it's not real). 

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
 

I would love to learn how to sew!  I keep imagining all the things I want to make like curtains, pillows, and cute dresses for Abbey!

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

I would love to go to Vietnam with Steve so he could see my homeland!
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

I love pop, R&B. 
 
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?


It would be so nice to be able to shop for new furniture at E.than Al.len!!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I would love to go back in time to the Leav.e It to Bea.ver days with Jun.e Clea.ver!

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

Black!  I need all the help I can get to look even an ounce skinny. 

(I could never afford Jim.my Choo.'s, but I like looking at them).

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
 
HAPPY DWARF!
 
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Love Michael Bu.ble!
 
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
 
I'm very shy when I first meet people. Especially in a group setting. I don't say much, but observe a lot.


6 comments:

JJ said...

So cute!! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

That HK machine is so cute! I'll teach you to sew if I can have it XD.

I just found your blog (via google reccomendations)

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

So fun to learn more about you! I'm not very good at sewing and wish I was better too!

Becky said...

You are not that shy. If you are shy, I am shy, and I am kinda shy, so never mind, lol.

Jen J. said...

We have lots in common - the one wish & what we want to learn! Fun to read your interview questions!

Jenna said...

I love your list! I love 80s music too! And, I have a sewing machine (purchased via my MIL who is a quilter) I didn't have the heart to tell her I couldn't sew to save my life.