Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35w3d
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a honeydew melon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far weight gain has been 11 lbs (according to my home scale).
Maternity Clothes: Yes.
Gender: BOY! Matthew Vinh Whitcomb.
Movement: Lots of movement!
Sleep: Not too bad, still ending up on my back.
What I miss: Being able to shop for long periods of time without getting tired.
Cravings: Jello (sugar free). I ate a lot of it in the beginning, then it got old. Now I'm back to eating it again. Yummy!
Symptons: Braxton hicks and/or contractions (??) I can't tell the difference, it's all just uncomfortable. It's also getting harder to get up off the couch without help.
Best Moments lately: Feeling baby move so much more and maternity photos.
We went to the OB yesterday and they did an internal exam. I am 3 cm dilated!! The dr said my cervix is thinning nicely and everything looks great. She didn't say how much percentage effaced I was, but that I was progressing. She said to call/come in if I have contractions that are 5-7 mins apart.
We are getting down to the wire here. I still need to pack my hospital bag and finish up some last minute things in the nursery. I feel like we're ready for baby, but then I also feel like we're not ready for him yet.
He will come when he's ready, regardless if we are or not!
I woke up this morning and thought my water broke, but I couldn't tell for sure. I feel like baby has found a comfortable spot right on my bladder. I feel like I have to pee a lot, but then nothing comes out! I've been having some cramping, but nothing big or close together. It's hard to tell what a real contraction is versus just a Braxton Hicks. My belly just feels like I've stuffed myself at a buffet and can't move! It's probably just baby trying to stretch and make room for himself in there.
Hang in there baby....just three more weeks!
9 comments:
You look absolutely radiant!!! I have been popping in for visits.. though I may not always leave a comment , know you have been in my thoughts and prayers... I can't wait to see pics of you holding your precious blessing. xo HHL
Oh wow!!! You're definitely close if you're already dilated 3cm!!! Get that bag packed, woman. ;-)
Sending smooth and easy labor thoughts & praying for health for you both!
Well, now I'm craving Jello!! May have to call hubby and have him pick up some on the way home. You are getting so so close - jealous!!
You are so close to meeting Matthew!! Oh, and we get to meet him too! :-)
Good luck!
Ahhh!! I am so excited! I can't wait:) I'll be thinking and praying for you guys these next couple weeks! And, now...I'm going to make me some jello! Thanks for the idea:)
It sounds like it is time to pack that bag girl! How as your pregnancy gone so fast?! Holy cow!
Only a few more weeks and you will be looking at and holding the most precious thing you have ever laid eyes on. I can't wait to see pictures!
How exciting! I can't believe it is almost time already. I'm so thrilled with how far you've come since a year ago. If you don't mind e-mailing me your address I have a little something to send your way for baby Matthew.
You look amazing! Can't believe you are 3 cm dilated already! Little Matthew will be here in no time.
Oh my gosh! he's really going to be here soon!!! this is such exciting news!!!
Post a Comment