Just wanted to share some pictures I took of Matthew last month (6/21/11).
He's a proud member of Cutie University (hence the shirt).
Please excuse the drool stains on his shirt.
Love my cutie pies!
Happy Monday!
Let's hope it goes by fast.
I'm ready for the weekend again.
8 comments:
He's just too cute!! Thanks for sharing.
Kari
www.karisbabysteps.blogspot.com
He really is a little cutie. I love the expression on his face in the second picture. "You want me to do what?!"
Such a sweet little guy.
Man he would make a good match for my little pumpkin maybe in 18 years.
Those pictures made me smile, I love his expressions and his smile! God love him! Thanks for sharing xoxoxox
His expressions are always so cute!!! Love these!
He really is a cutie!!!
Oh so so cute!! And yes he's drooling a lot! Does he have any teeth yet?
Adorable...he's so grown!
Post a Comment