Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Splish Splash...

Matthew's taking a bath!


Bathtime is getting easier because Matthew can sit up on his own more.
He LOVES bath time.


I love hearing Steve play rub the tummy with him.
He's starting to reach for things so we'll be adding some bath toys for him.



All clean and ready for his last feeding before bedtime.


I love the smell of fresh, clean baby.

7 comments:

Brianne said...

Ahhh LOVE clean baby smell! ^_^

Anonymous said...

It's official I am making Rachel his girlfriend. Holy buckets he is a cutie.

renata said...

oh my gosh what a cute baby!! The picture before the last one is so hilarious!

Katie Olthoff said...

I love that picture of Steveand Matthew!!

Bethany said...

Bristol loves bath time too! And that clean baby smell...there is nothing better :)

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet. I love when they are clean and have on baby lotion! The best time to cuddle!!

Alex said...

Oh he's so very cute!!!