This little cutie pie has been keeping us on our toes around here. He has taken the baby chores to the next level by trying to clean play in the toilet. I was sitting in my office and I could hear him crawling toward me, then it got really quiet. I went to check to see where he went and I found him splashing his hands in the toilet. Gross! I quickly grabbed him and scrubbed his hands with soap. Now we have to keep the bathroom door closed completely.
And he has discovered the stairs too! Ai-yah! He'll be walking soon, then we're really in trouble. We tell him firmly 'no' and it doesn't phase him anymore. Where as before, when we would firmly say 'no' he would look at us with his sad face and teary eyes. Now he just looks at us, then continues to do whatever it is he's not suppose to be doing! Such a stinker.
We love every minute of watching him grow and exploring his surroundings. He makes us laugh and sometimes pull our hair out, but he is simply pure joy! He makes me smile every day and makes my heart grow bigger. Love you baby boy.


14 comments:
such a cutie pie! sounds like he's keeping you guys busy!
have a great weekend,
laurie
Look at that face! You couldn't possibly keep a straight face when giving out to him, he's just too cute!
Haha..I know that stuff all too well. They are definitely hard to keep up with but it is so fun to see them grow and explore new things. Matthew is so so cute! I am so excited to see how his first birthday goes!
He is so precious! I love the faux hawk! He sounds like he is going to be walking here any time now! Then it will get really crazy!
Not the toilet!!!!! Lol! These are my all-time favorite pi tires of him!!!! Love the hair and he looks greatin red. :)
He is so darling, and I can see the word 'trouble' sparkling in his eyes. lol
he's progessing my dear!!!! and i tell you he'll do more funny things around.. hehehe
he's so adorable with these pictures!! how did you do the hair???
have a nice weekend!!! take care. xoxo, Haus of Gala
beautiful baby!so cute!I just discovered your blog! and I must say that I really like! if you golook at my blog there is also a Dior giveaway: http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2012/01/dior-giveaway.html
loving the little handsome man's faux hawk.
could just squeeze those cheeks (gently!).
Yea, "no" definitely stops working after a while, even the mad mommy voice and look will soon do nothing lol
He is adorable so I'd have a hard time giving him the mommy look :-P
He is adorable! I remember those days of keeping the bathroom door closed...haha!! :)
Too cute!! Not the toilet part though, LD stuck his hand in an airport toilet the other day so I feel your pain. If you figure out a way to get the No across and be taken seriously let me know. It results in laughter in this house. *Sigh* Matthew is just adorable though!!
aw, he might be causing some business around the house but how could you ever deny that face? the most precious thing ever!!
xo TJ
He's so sticking cute!!! love his smile!!
Post a Comment