....you don't have to take turns eating while the other one takes baby outside of the restaurant!
We went out on Saturday for some Thai food and Matthew was being SO good. There were some teenage girls at the table next to us and Matthew was charming them with his smile.
It was nice to eat in peace and enjoy our family time together.
After dinner, we went to get some FroYo for dessert. Yummy!
Matthew's first time trying frozen yogurt. I think he likes it.
There were some girls a few tables away checking Matthew out and waving at him.
He's such a chick magnet!


14 comments:
its good that you practice and teach him eating.. i have this eating problems with my baby. he's very picky he didnt even like nutella! btw thanks for your message!!!
he's such a little ladies man!
gotta love pad thai!
Thanks fo much for stopping by my blog! Your little cutie pie is adorable. :) -Amy ("One Preppy Cookie")
He is such a doll! And I love your new header!
How cute! I love Thai food! I miss Thai food...love you so much and Matthew is adorable! I'm so glad you and Steve were blessed with him. Happy Valentine's Day!
He is so adorable!
Adorable as always!! Glad you got to enjoy a family date night that went smoothly!! :)
Yep, that child is definitely a chick magnet. lol And looks like he dived right in to that frozen yogurt! :-)
How fun! Food looks delish, Thai is one of my faves! Too cute that he is flirting already!
Nothing better than a successful dinner date at a restaurant! Good to know we're not the only ones who take turns eating at restaurants sometimes. ;) Those foods look so yummy. Oh my gosh, I could go for some pad thai now...
What a little ladies man - too cute! Of course he loved the fro yo, who doesn't?!
That is definitely one successful (and cute!) dinner!
So super cute! he is super handsome, I cans ee why all the ladies adore him!
That picture colage is super cute, how did you do that?!
I love the pics of him eating frozen yogurt - he's so photogenic! Such a cutie!!!
Post a Comment