Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Cleaning

FRIDAY!

Nothing motivates you more to get an early start on Spring cleaning like getting your house ready for sale! (Uh, s-t-r-e-s-s-f-u-l!!)

We are in the process of listing our house.  (Huge shout out to the hubby AND the in-laws for all their hard work).  We I have TONS of decluttering to do (apparently, the bigger the house you have, the more junk  stuff you accumulate!)

Our weekends (and week nights) will be spent decluttering and packing up non-essential things.  It's hard to accomplish a lot when we're both working full-time and taking care of a baby at night. So, the weekend is our only time to do things around the house.  And technically, we really only have Saturday to get as much done as possible (Sunday is the sabbath day - a day to worship and to nap REST).

Happy Friday ya'll!  Enjoy your weekend. (I'm sure it's way more fun than mine!)

P.S., We're looking to move back over the mountain (No.VA). All contingent on selling our house. Pray for us!





8 comments:

simplyvonne said...

Im planning to do some major spring cleaning also. Are you moving out of DC? aw that's too bad! we were planning on heading up to DC!

Tessa said...

Having just "been there and done that" I will be praying for you. Such a daunting task but oh so rewarding at the same time. Good Luck! Hopefully you will get your "SOLD" very quickly.

Fran said...

Lots of positive thoughts and energy your way!!

Kim said...

How exciting, we will be moving in the next 2 years as well (locally) Good luck with everything, just pace yourself and you'll get there. Prayers going out for you. :)

his little lady said...

oh, i didn't know you were moving! hope everything goes smoothly this weekend and the house sells quickly ;)
xo TJ

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

I feel for you! I'd rather do almost anything than move. And I've never gone through it with a baby. Give yourself a lovely break when it's all over!

Sean Marie said...

Dang, good luck! Being a homeowner can suck sometimes. Good luck selling. I hope someone puts in an offer right away. :)

Nicole said...

Oh.. good luck! Moving is so fun but hard work as well! My advice is take a half an hour every night and do something.. even if it's small then on Saturdays turn up the Jams and go to town (not literally haha)!