Tuesday, January 7, 2014

6 Weeks



We got to see the TINY little heart beat this morning.

117 bpm.

Amazing.  Beautiful.  Glorious.

We will return in two weeks for the 8 week ultrasound and then will be released to my OB and the Perinatologist. 

Praying baby will keep growing, and growing, and growing. 
***Please do not mention pregnancy on FB or IG. THANK YOU***

19 comments:

Julia said...

So thrilled for you and hope all continues to go well! So happy for a sibling for Mathew!

his little lady said...

Yay! What an exciting time! Keep growing baby!
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Cindi said...

Eeeeekk!!! I'm just overjoyed for you, Hannah!!! 8 months and counting. ;)

JP said...

Such exciting, happy news!

the PAYNE family.... said...

Yay!!! SO wonderful to see! I'll continue to pray for your healthy pregnancy! :)

Jenny said...

I'm so thrilled for you! <3 There's nothing more amazing than hearing the heartbeat for the first time. I bawled during my first U/S lol. I made the tech cry.

Keeping my fingers crossed everything continues to go well!

Debbie said...

Amazing! Praying for you and a healthy pregnancy!

*Jess* said...

woo hoo!

One Blessed Momma! said...

Woohoo!!! Exciting!

Baby On Mind said...

Hello little one! So happy to see you! 2014 is going to be a good year!! =)

JEN said...

So excited for you!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What a cute little bean!!!

Delenn said...

GUSHING! Hoping this little one keeps on truckin'

Jessica White said...

So glad that you are both doing well!!!!

Chelle said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! CONGRATS dear friend! I am SO excited and over the moon for you! I can't wait to see pics of the new baby in your next Christmas card! :D

Sending lots of baby growing vibes, love, and excitement your way!

Fran said...

Fab news!!! Really happy!!!

RELH said...

So excited for you!

Kari said...

Gorgeous!!

My Linh said...

Congratulations!!!! New reader and so happy to read your great news. Grow baby grow!!