Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fro-zen!






We got dumped with about 8" of snow on Tuesday.  Schools have been cancelled due to icy roads and freezing temperatures. 

Matthew loved helping his daddy shovel the driveway. He was out there for about 15 mins and his little hands were frozen.  Hot chocolate and marshmellows to the rescue.

I am ready for Spring!!

10 comments:

One Who Understands said...

He is adorable! I'm so happy your appointment went well. Yeah for a healthy little baby growing and developing in track!

That is WAY too much snow! Makes me so grateful I live in Cali! HAHAHA!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Sometimes its fun to have those snow days and huddle in with hot chocolate. Love your pics.

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Sometimes its fun to have those snow days and huddle in with hot chocolate. Love your pics.

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Sometimes its fun to have those snow days and huddle in with hot chocolate. Love your pics.

Fran said...

Oh wow!! But what a fab time for a little boy and his daddy!

JP said...

Looks like a fun way to play! Plus, it's always good to have an excuse for hot chocolate!

*Jess* said...

I am jealous of your snow!

Heather Nelsen said...

This is precious!! What a sweet helper he is!

Tami Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Snow always looks good in pictures...however, I'm told it doesn't feel good in real. I've never seen snow like that! I'm from the Caribbean. I would like to experience it at least once in my life though.

Brandi said...

So glad your little guy enjoyed playing in the snow. We got a little over 2 inches last week, which is rare for our area and it completely shut our city down.