Friday, May 2, 2014

23 Weeks


Baby profile

Baby leg

High five!

(Hand or elbow on her nose)

23 weeks today! 
Baby is the size of a grapefruit.

I am finally getting over the cough/cold I had for weeks!
We had the fetal echo earlier this week.  Baby's heart is beating nice and strong. Cervix is good too!

Still on modified bedrest.  It's hard at times, but I can't imagine being on strict bedrest. And I have the best husband who does SO much for our family.  Love him!

I miss shopping and being able to go, go, go whenever I want.

I love feeling the little flutters as she moves around.

I am grateful for friends who have brought dinners over.  So helpful!  My mother in law came over yesterday and cleaned our house.  She is the best!  I've learned to accept help when it is offered.  Not only am I blessed by the service of others, I know that they are also being blessed too.  It really makes me want to do more for others (when I am able to)!

Each passing day is truly a blessing!

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Congratulations to you, your hubby, and Matthew on the sweet little addition Kate! How very exciting. I always loved it when my daughter kept me posted on the fruit-comparison size the baby was. :-)

RELH said...

Great update!

Osha said...

Such a blessing having those around to help you. Hope you have a great weekend love!

Delenn said...

What wonderfully clear pictures! Glad the bed rest is helping, even though it is tough (I was on bedrest the final 3 weeks of my first pregnancy--it was no fun!)

Glad you have dinners being made--that was one of the things I wished I had had.

*Jess* said...

she is beautiful! Hang in there!

Jessica White said...

I love seeing ultrasound pictures...such a blessing growing!

Glad that you're getting the help you need!