Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hoo-Ha!


This 'Matthew's Moments' brought to you by this cutie pie!
We were driving in the car last weekend and I felt baby kick so I said to Steve, 'I just felt baby kick, right above my Hoo-ha'.

Matthew then asks, 'mommy, what's a hoo-ha?'

Steve and I were dying of laughter!

I answered his question with, 'it's a mommy part'.  Of course, he asked, 'what's a mommy part?'

We quickly changed the subject. 

We really have to watch what we say around him.  Just when you think they're not listening, they are!  It was definitely a moment worth recording.  Ha!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

They sure dont miss a beat! Love this! Enjoy all the little baby kicks...they are the best!

*Jess* said...

lol!

Osha said...

This made me chuckle. Matthew is too adorable. My daughter is the same way. Can't mention anything around her that you don't repeated lol. Have a great weekend love!

highheeledlife said...

priceless!!! he is growing so fast and into such a handsome young man. hugs, Celia M. (HHL)

One Who Understands said...

He is seriously so darling! Too funny!