Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Show and Tell - Nieces



I had two of my nieces over with us last Saturday, Abbey and Mya.  I scheduled a photo shoot with my friend to get pictures of the girls.  Sorry, I don't have those pictures to share with you at this time (maybe I will have them for next week's show and tell), but Steve was able to snap a picture of us right before we left. 


Abbey (6), Me (thirty something), Mya (18 months)

I was having a really hard week last week, and these two bundles of joy really lifted my spirits.
I am grateful for these blessings in my life.

I love all my nieces and nephews!
I love to spoil them with love.

My sister got me this magnet, and it rings true....



Hop on over to Mel's to see what everyone else is showing and telling. 


10 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Ha ha! I am also a perfect aunt then! Your nieces are beautiful and I love their polka dots.

Saige said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. You are all so adorable. I love Mya's little hat. Too stinking cute!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Such lovely little girls! And yes, it is an auntie's perogative to spoil her nieces and nephews!

Once A Mother said...

what a great picture. I love the magnet too, so true.

Michelle said...

Aww they are so so cute! I love the magnet as well!

Lynn said...

Such a cute photo of the three of you! I love my nieces too and that saying is perfect! Its great to be able to spoil them rotten.....and then send them home for Mommy and Daddy to deal with ;D

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Such a sweet picture of your nieces! I love being an Auntie and it looks like you do too! I pray we both have our own bundles of joy to love on!

Anonymous said...

Your nieces are gorgeous. Can't wait to see the photos.

Kristin said...

Gorgeous picture of the three of you!

Quiet Dreams said...

I also love being an aunt. It's amazing to be a part of their lives in such a deep way. Your nieces are beautiful (and you are, too!).