Sunday, April 17, 2011

Matthew is 2 Months!


You are gaining weight and starting to fill out in your face!
Your current weight is 10 lbs 15 oz.
Mommy definitely feels how big you are everytime she has to get the carseat in and out of the car.


You are eating about every 3 hours during the day.
We continue to swaddle you and you seem to be sleeping very well.
You just started sleeping four hours straight at night!!
Mommy lets you sleep in the bed with her when you get up in the morning (between 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM).  You snuggle right up next to Mommy and fall right back to sleep!


You like to be held ALL the time.
Mommy started to speak Vietnamese to you in hopes that you will someday be able to speak it fluently. Daddy said he didn't realize mommy could speak it so well until you came along! (Gotta represent!)

You are mommy's little pumpkin! (Grandma loves to call you pumpkin pie).
We love seeing you chunk up and look forward to all your growth spurts!

11 comments:

Fran said...

He's so much bigger! And you know, I too speak Italian to Oliver, I think it's such a blessing to be bilingual without effort! Love, Fran

Cranberry Morning said...

What a sweetie he is!

Alex said...

Love this - and the pictures are great! Although he looks like he's fighting for the spotlight in the last one - hilarious!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Cannot believe he is 2 months already. I love the picture with his big bear!

Julia said...

He is So cute!
I have a question, could you tell me where you got the stickers or whatever they are for the month by month pictures?
I cant find them anywhere.
Thank you!

Jessica said...

What a CUTIE pie! Time sure flies.

Abby said...

So cute! Did you make the onesie yourself? I love it!

Life Happens said...

@Julia

Julia-I couldn't find your email to respond. I bought the onsie stickers off Etsy.com. Just search 'monthly onesie stickers' and there will be tons to choose from. I purchased mine from the seller Purple Possom. Good luck!

Kim said...

He is one handome little fella, I cannot believe its been two months and how fast they grow (although he looks tiny next to that bear!). I love that your teaching him your lamguage, we plan to do that one day as well (Frank speaks Portuguese). Glad all is well xoxoxoxox I loved your birthday pics & presents! So sweet!

RELH said...

He just adorable!

Mindy and Larry said...

How precious!!! How cute that you speak Viet to him!