Friday, June 24, 2011

11 Yr Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband.

I am grateful to have you as my eternal companion on this journey called Life.

Life has been awesome with you.

Looking forward to many more awesome years together.
Especially with this little handsome guy....

Love you!

9 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Congratulations to you two and isn't it wonderful to have that sweet little guy in your lives! Praise God!

Kim said...

Happy 11 year Anniversary, what a good looking couple you are, with a handsome baby!!! May all your blessings multipy in the years to come. xoxoxxo

Chelle said...

Happy anniversary! Hoping this next year is the best yet.

Alex said...

What a beautiful picture of the two of you! Gorgeous! Happy anniversary!!!

One Who Understands said...

Happy Anniversary!! Love that pic of Matthew. That kid has some great expressions!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Those are both gorgeous pictures!!

Thanks for the comment the other day. I don't know why but it got lost in my inbox and I just found it today. Pumping can be a drag for sure. But it's for a good cause, right? However I did tell DH if we try for #2 and get lucky I'm not sure I'd be able to do it again if I had to. I wish Mommy had done a better job at making LD some friends so he could have a big 1st birthday bash but I failed at that task...probably because I spent so much time pumping this year. ;) We had a little family thing while we were home.

Kari
www.karisbabysteps.blogspot.com

Hillary said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! We actually have the exact same anniversary...6/24/2000! And this is our first with our baby too...eleven much be our lucky number!

Hugs,
Caryn
(fellow Braces Buncher)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Anniversary wishes!
Happy Anniversary to you too!
Your little one is such a blessing!
Babette