Thursday, June 16, 2011

Matthew is 4 Months Old


Oh my little pumpkin!
You are 4 months old today.

You are chunking up and mommy loves all your baby rolls! I love kissing those chunky thighs!
You weigh 14 lbs 11 oz and 24 1/4 inches long.
You are drinking about 4 ounces a feeding.

You are sleeping through the night for 7 -8 hrs straight! What a blessing!
You have discovered your hands and will suck on them as soon as you wake up because you are SO hungry.


You JUST started to roll over!
It's been fun watching you reach that milestone.  You would turn on your side and we could see the determination in your eyes to push yourself a little further!

You are sleeping on your belly.  We put you in your crib on your back and find you in the morning on your belly (just like daddy)!

Your eye color is slowly changing from hazel to brown. Mommy wishes they would stay hazel like daddy's eyes.

Your smile still melts mommy's heart!
Daddy can get you to smile everytime he talks to you.

I love this picture of you because your hair makes you look like baby Wolverine!

Your hair is getting longer and we always get compliments on it. Contrary to the old wives tale, I did not have a lot of hearburn while I was pregnant with you.

You LOVE bath time and are so content in the water.  We can't wait to take you to the pool this summer.

You are starting to drool a lot more. (possibly teething??!)


I created the picture collage above so we could see how much you have grown in the last four months!
You have brought us SO much joy.
Our lives have been forever changed and immensely blessed...all because of YOU!

9 comments:

Than4Keeps said...

Amazing how time passes us by so quickly! Gosh, enjoy every moments with the baby...he is so precious! I still love to kiss Ethan's chunky thighs & he is three years old :~)

Kim said...

I love the collage to show his growth, he has filled out so nicely!!! I see the rolls in the legs, I bet they are a huge delight for you!!! Wish mine were that cute ;) happy four months Matthew!!!

Eileen said...

Baby rolls are the best! He is gorgeous! Love the monthly bear photos. So cute!

Alex said...

He's growing up so fast! Love the pics - he couldn't be any cuter!

Unknown said...

He's growing so fast that, pretty soon, he's going to be hugging that bear instead of vice versa. Lol! How cute!

JJ said...

Cant believe hes 4 months already--SO CUTE! And YOU look fantastic!

Jessica White said...

He is such a cutie!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

He is precious! I love those little chunky rolls!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!! And his hair is absolutely gorgeous!!

Kari
www.karisbabysteps.blogspot.com