Monday, June 20, 2011

A First Father's Day

A very proud daddy.
A wonderful husband.


I love the handsome boys in my life.
They bring me so much joy and laughter!


And while I wanted to make it a BIG weekend for Steve, it was a very simple weekend.
We were just too tired.
And he was okay with that (because he's a simple man).
That's why I love him.

I made his favorite dinner and dessert....
Sausage stromboli
and
Strawberry squares.
YUMMY!

Steve seemed to enjoy it all.
Especially spending time with this little handsome baby.



We love you daddy-O!
Happy Father's day.

4 comments:

Alex said...

What great pictures! I love the pics of your beautiful family. Happy Father's Day to Steve!

Anonymous said...

Test comment

Tessa said...

Oh my goodness, Matthew is so stinkin' presious. I love his outfit. Especially the yellow bowtie.

So happy that you and your husband finally got to celebrate Mother's and Father's Day this year. Here's to many, many more :)

Adriane said...

Your son is such a cutie! Happy First Father's Day to your husband!