Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Dip


Matthew's first dip in the 'pool'.
A little cold at first. 
Then we took the diaper off and he was OK for about 10 seconds.
Daddy didn't like him screaming so we took him out.
We'll have to try again.  I'm determined to have a water baby.
Oh, and he will learn how to swim (unlike his mommy).  Yes, it's true - don't laugh.
We may have to sign up for 'mommy and baby' swimming together.

6 comments:

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Sorry but I laughed a little at the thought of you two in lessons together! Love the pictures!

Alex said...

Poor little guy does NOT look happy! Hilarious! And yes, mommy and me lessons are definitely in order...

Anonymous said...

Aww such sweet pictures and Daddies sure can't stand to hear their little boys upset. :) I think Mommy Baby swimming lessons would be a ton of fun!!

Kari
www.karisbabysteps.blogspot.com

"Jay" said...

Matthew's facial expressions are priceless! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! I cannot believe how much your handsome boy is growing.

Abby said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! It looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Mommy and baby swimming lessons sounds so fun - you'll have to let me know how that turns out :)