Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lil Monkey


I just want to cuddle next to this lil' monkey all day.
Especially on a gloomy day like today.
But for now, I just get to squuueeeze him for a few minutes.
Then it's back in to my office.

I can hear him 'talking' with the babysitter in the family room.
I come out and squuueeeze him some more.
I just might have to take a BITE out of him next!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute OMG OMG OMG

Unknown said...

Great pic!

Than4Keeps said...

He's getting so big! Don't worry about the milk...some people didn't even try :~) I think I was lucky with being able to pump for Ethan.

Jen J. said...

Ahhh, he's so cute!!! Can't believe how big he is already...and he has more hair than my daughter, lo. Poor child. I was like that too when I was a babe.

Bethany said...

What a great photo! He's super cute!

Fran said...

Oh sosososo cute!! And how soft are the little butt cheeks? I love Oliver's so much!

Alex said...

So cute!!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

LOVE!!!!

JJ said...

He is SO SO cute!

Chelle said...

Just you wait until he hits about 9-months-old. That's when they start really exploring and playing with toys. That was one of my favorite ages so far. They are so sweet and they are really coming into their personalities. I miss that age.

Give Matthew a nibble for me. :)

Jessica said...

Look at all that growing hair!

C said...

So cute! I just love his outfits :)