We survived Hurricane Sandy!
It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (or what the news made it out to be).
We got ALOT of rain and wind, but never loss power.
A little water leaking through the front door, but other than that, we were very fortunate. My husband ended up staying up most of the night soaking up the water with towels.
We are very grateful to have a roof over our heads.
My prayers are with those who were not as fortunate up north on the eastern coast.
Earlier in the day, I sent Steve to the store to get milk and he comes back with milk AND 4 quarts of icecream! Lucky for him, we didn't lose power so he didn't have to eat all that icecream in one sitting.
But if he did, Matthew would have loved to help him. He loves ice cream!


3 comments:
Delighted you are all well, I was thinking of all my cyber friends over there, hopefully everyone will check in to let us know they are ok. Love to you all, Fran
Glad to hear all is well with you!! We are thankful it wasn't as bad as I was expecting here either. Matthew is too cute and I'm glad you didn't have to eat all that ice cream at once due to power loss.
So glad to hear you all weathered the storm OK!
Post a Comment