Friday, January 13, 2012

Every Nook and Cranny

Matthew loves to explore every thing around the house.  He finds every nook and cranny and tries to squeeze himself in it.  Some of his favorite spots include, the space behind the computer (he tries to go for the computer plugs), underneath the coffee table, behind the couch, under the desk, and he also attempts to head for the stairs. We can't let him out of our sight!


Lately, he's been ALL about  daddy.  Here he is 'looking' and waiting for daddy in front of the bathroom door .  So stinkin' cute!
(I wonder if he ever looks for mommy when she's gone?!) 


3 comments:

Kari said...

Love it!! What a little adventurer!!

... said...

How sweet! He is too cute. I KNOW he looks for you too girl! :)

Kim said...

He's adorable! I secretly love when my kids miss me when I go out and leave them with daddy. Makes me smile inside :)