I haven't had Mexican food since my girl's weekend in AZ. On Saturday, we went to visit my family and took Abbey to dinner with us. We went to Don Pablo's and it was yummy. We ate chips and salsa like there was no tomorrow. Then we devoured our food because we were so hungry! Matthew got to play with the tortilla dough and even ate little pieces of tortilla. And the fried ice cream was delish!
Oh so yummy!
Matthew is currently in 6th place in the Cutest Baby Contest (after being stuck in 7th all week). The contest ends tomorrow and we need to make the top 5! Please help us!!
There's two ways to vote. You can do one or BOTH (once a day)!
1. You can vote on FB here.
*AND/OR
2. Go directly to My Baby Clothes
On the right hand side, click on the buton that says 'Baby Photo Contest'
Hit the 'Vote Now' button
Look for Matthew's picture 'Cutest Little Indian'
Hit 'Vote Now'
Enter in the two verifications words
Hit 'Vote Now' and that's it!
Please vote!! Contest ends tomorrow!
Hit the 'Vote Now' button
Look for Matthew's picture 'Cutest Little Indian'
Hit 'Vote Now'
Enter in the two verifications words
Hit 'Vote Now' and that's it!
Please vote!! Contest ends tomorrow!
*If you vote on BOTH, make sure you are logged out of FB before you get on the My Baby Clothes site.
You can also vote from a smartphone (again, make sure you are logged off FB first).


10 comments:
oh wow that's great he'll learn to eat solid food soon :)
happy monday my dear. xoxo, Haus of Gala
I've been voting on facebook everyday!
And Isaac has the same hat!
I've been voting all week! Come on Matthew!
That is the cutest indian I have ever seen! Hope your doing well.
I love that hat! And I love Mexican food. I had Taco Bell for lunch today but I don't think that counts. ;-)
he's so adorable in that beanie!
oh my gosh! your baby is ADORABLE!!!
I hope your son makes top 5! I'm voting right now :D
That is possibly the cutest baby picture I have ever seen!
That is possibly the cutest picture I have ever seen!
Post a Comment