Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lunching


Matthew and I took a trip into daddy's work place to have lunch with him (translation - to show him off meet his coworkers).  Actually, Steve and I had to get our eye exams before the end of the year so I took the whole day off and we stuck around town for a bit. 

I love how he looks like such a BIG boy in these pictures. 
He was quite the flirt with all the ladies.  That's my little charmer!
And lately, he's been ALL about daddy!

4 comments:

prettymeggy said...

awww his picture with his daddy is just adorable.. i can see he's enjoying so much!!!

rebecca said...

how special!! and what a cutie!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

So adorable! Glad you to to show him off a little.

And I LOVE your new blog look!!!!

Bethany said...

Oh my, I'm a sucker for a cute little boy in a sweater vest! He looks adorable and so grown up. You always dress him well!