My sister came out with her kids and my friend also came out with her family to join us. It was a nice cool fall day. We picked Granny Smith apples, Fuji, and Nittany apples. Yummy!
Nothing says Fall like apples and football right? I was sporting my Redskins jersey, but they still lost the game!
My niece Rachel (3 yrs old)
Daniel (4 yrs) and Rachel (3 yrs)
My sister, Hanh, Me, Sina, and Josie
The kids (and the adults) all had a great time. We then went back to my house and for some chili. It's always fun to entertain family and friends.
After everyone left, I took a two and half hour nap. Boy, I was so exhausted! Steve took a nap at 3:30 pm and didn't get up until 8:00 am Sunday morning! And after church today, I was still very tired and slept for two hours, woke up and watched the Redskins lose, went back to sleep for another three hours! I don't know if it was the week that just caught up with me, but I couldn't remember the last time I was that exhausted!
Tomorrow is our third Beta test. Please pray that the numbers will go up.
3 comments:
It looks like it was a beautiful day!! It sounds like your body really needed all that rest!! Thats a good sign!! I can't wait to hear how the beta went. Good Luck today!!
How fun! All of the pictures are adorable, and I am so envious of your hair. It is gorgeous. I love and hate those weekends where you sleep so much. I guess you guys really needed it. I hope you feel energized today.
I still have you in my thoughts and prayers for this next beta. Don't wait too long to post the results. I just know the numbers are going up.
*Big hugs!*
So fun! Definitely praying for your numbers!!!
Post a Comment