Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Not Looking So Good

I started spotting very lightly last night.  It was brownish (sorry TMI).  I hear that it's pretty normal to spot at the beginning of pregnancy (especially through IVF).  Well today it's a little more noticeable, but definitely not heavy.  I don't have a good feeling about this.

I was feeling very discouraged last night and this morning.  Steve was able to give me a blessing before we left for work today.  I balled by eyes out because I really felt the Spirit and the love of my Heavenly Father.  I had been praying for comfort to know that the baby(ies) were going to be okay.  Instead, I received the feeling of comfort that I was going to be okay.  I know that whatever happens, He will get me through this. 

I will go in tomorrow for bloodwork.  I asked to work from home tomorrow because I don't think I can handle the bad news while at work. (My last miscarriage news was delivered while at work last year).

So, I am hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.  I will update as soon as I find out the results tomorrow afternoon.  Thank you for all your prayers!

7 comments:

WantWait&Pray said...

I am praying for you sweetie....brown spotting, I've heard, is ok. It's just not ok if it's bright red.
Don't lose hope...I'll be anxiously awaiting tomorrow's beta!

Jaymee said...

still hoping for the best. you will be in my thoughts.

you have an award waiting at my blog.

Hillary said...

(((hugs))) My thoughts and prayers are with you! Hoping it's just normal pregnancy spotting.

Thi said...

we hope and pray for you, steve and babies! i spotted in the beginning of my pregnancy w/ Livie ... and well you know how it turned out... hopefully it'll be OK! i'll ck back to see updates! *crossing fingers, toes and eyes * :)

Mrs. Farmer said...

It was so weird yeasterday afternoon on my way home I felt like I really needed to pray for you. I drove home and prayed for all the bloogy girls but you just kept popping in to my head. I will continue to pray for you today and until you update us again. Good Luck and know that we are all here for you!!
Love & Hugs & prayers too!!
Mrs. Farmer

Becky said...

You are in my prayers! I say that I will pray for people too often and then when I pray I really forget, but with you I have really remembered. As a matter of fact for you I have knelt down just to say a prayer for you. I'm incredibly lazy so that is quite flattering, lol. Love you Hannah!!! 8-)

Saige said...

Oh honey, this is not what I was expecting to hear. I will continue to hold out hope that the spotting is normal and everything is fine. As always, I will be thinking of and praying for you. You are very much in my heart right now.

*big hugs*