Thanks to Kari at Baby Steps for these two awards. Thanks for spreading the Love.
All we need is a little LOVE! This blog is about sisters uniting together and giving others some love because life is hard and who couldn't use a little love? The rules for this award is simple.
I LOVE YOU=8 letters which gives you 8 rules :)
Here are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Nominate no more than 17 people (why 17?) who you love or you think could use some love.
5. Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6. You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7-Post links to the 17 blogs you nominate.
8-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Here we go! (the rules says no more than 17! Who has time to do 17? I chose 7 to go with the second award below).
Confessions of an Infertile Shopaholic - Content
Is it my turn yet - injecting
The Non Housewife - positive
Loveliest Days - giddy
Stuck in a Baby Drought - transferred
Return to Innocence - healing
Feigning Fertility - thankful
I'm nominating you same seven lovely ladies for this Kreativ Award too!!
Here are the rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5.Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.Post links to th 7 blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Here's my 7 things:
1. I took a big pay cut to switch positions so I could have more of a work/life balance. I realized it really wasn't all about the money because I'm not going to be in this job forever. What a big difference it has made!
2. I love milk chocolate and white chocolate.
3. I hate my ear lobes. They stick out and it bothers me. I rarely wear ear rings because I don't want people looking at my ear lobes.
4. I'm the only one who graduated from college in my family.
5. I wish I had more time to do volunteer work.
6. I've always wanted to play the piano. Maybe someday I will take lessons (with my kids?).
7. I've been trying to get tickets to Oprah for years, but it's impossible!! (Maybe I should write her and tell her to do a show on infertility?! I know a few great bloggers out there who would be great guests!)
Sorry if this isn't very interesting, it's 2:30 AM and I am tired (although I got up at 2:00 pm today)!


1 comment:
Awww! Thanks for the awards! I will get to them as soon as possible. Best wishes with the beta today. I hope the number is still going up. You were in my prayers all weekend. I've got my fingers crossed for you today.
*hugs*
Post a Comment