Today's beta went up a little bit. We are up to 41. Still low, but at least it's going UP. Return on Monday for another beta test. The nurse said to plan on coming in every other day next week for beta testing.
It's really hard not to focus on the numbers, and I really have no control over it. It is in the Lord's hands now. Well, it's always been in His hands.
I read this quote on a friend's FB page:
"Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere." - movie quote from Van Wilder (2002) Ryan Reynolds.
What a true statement!
So for NOW, I am still pregnant. I will live in the moment! I will continue to pray and have faith. I am over joyed at the many people who are praying for us or have put our names on the prayer rolls at the temple. It is such a blessing to have the love and support of everyone. The Lord does hear and answer prayers! Thank you all!
9 comments:
YAY!!!! I have definitely been praying for you and thinking about you the last two days. This is great news! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. *fingers crossed*
Also, I will put up the recipe for the cheese soup this weekend. I didn't forget or ignore the request, I just haven't had time to post.
*hugs!*
I'll continue to pray for you! That is excellent that the beta went up!
I LOVE that quote!!!!
And guess what? Your beta is doubling which is GREAT! I'll continue to pray. I talked to my mom today and she said "I'm just not buying this number stuff, honey. In my book...you're either pregnant or your not. And sweetheart, you're pregnant".
Amen right? We're pregnant...so let's celebrate and pray for the very best. It's in God's hands!
at this point rising is rising. here is to hoping that this one is just being a little slow to settle in and that you get an amazing number on monday!
Yay! I'm so thankful it went up, and it looks like a perfect rise at this point. Congrats!
yay for growing numbers and yay for growing embries! congrats!
Congrats honey!! I'm soo happy for you!! And like pp said Your Pregnant!! So don't focus on the numbers Just live in the now!!! Love & Hugs
What great news...moving in the right direction! So happy for you! Continued prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!
What a great quote. I really like it. I tend to worry all the time, even though I know it won't do any good. Good luck that your numbers keep going up. You're in my prayers!
Post a Comment