Do you ever have those moments where you just feel sad for no reason? This is how I've been feeling lately. I started on my St. John's Wort this morning. I figured since we're on a break, I might as well finish up the new bottle that I bought previous to our IVF cycle. And my poor hubby has to deal with all my emotions. And the weather in VA totally sucks right now!
I'm just having one of those Crying on the inside, but look totally fine on the outside kind of weeks.
Boo-hoo,hoo!

6 comments:
I'm thinking of you!
sending a big HUG your way!!
I'm not surprised you are feeling down, you have very good reasons for being so.
I'm thinking of you.
*hugs*
{{hugs}} I'm sending you bunches!! I hope St John helps you out honey!!!
Love & Lots of Hugs!!!
Mrs. Farmer
Sending you lots of hugs. Hope your crying turns into laughing soon!
I think this happens to all of us struggling with IF. Hope you find a little relief soon.
www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com
Post a Comment