Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Five

I went in for bloodwork this morning for Beta #2 so I'm just waiting for the results.  While I'm waiting (like I really don't have anything else to do at work?!) I'm participating in Suzy's Friday Five over at Not a Fertile Myrtle.


Iit's friday and that means it's time for friday five! To participate add your answers to these questions on your blog and link back to Not a Fertile Myrtle.  There's even a mclinky so we can see your post!

What was the last thing you baked? sugar cookies with Abbey!

What was the last thing you tried on for size? COACH purses...does that count?

What was the last thing you purchased on your credit card? COACH purse

What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on? A bill

What was the last thing you took a photo of? A positive Pregnancy test!

Happy Friday Ya'll!!

3 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

So glad to hear those numbers are going up! Praying they keep on going up and up!

A said...

I can't wait to hear what your beta was- I'm praying for a great number!

Saige said...

I think the purse counts. ;)