"Hope has the power to fill our lives with happiness."
I continue to pray and hope every day (if not every minute) for my baby(ies). Every since we have started this infertility journey (7 years ago), the Lord has been by our side. Through all the joys, tears, frustrations and miscarriages, He has carried us through all of it. And I know in my heart, that He is there for us right now. We have put our faith and trust in Him with every aspect of our lives. How grateful I am to know that He loves us and through our obedience, He will continue to bless us.
"We hope in Jesus Christ in the goodness of God, in the manifestation of the Holy Spirit, in the knowledge that prayers are heard and answered."
Please take two minutes out of your day to watch this video. I love hearing President Uchtdorf speak.
2 comments:
Thanks for the comment on my blog! Prayers your HcG keeps going up!!
Hoping for rising betas for you!! You have 2 awards on my blog.
Post a Comment