Then I had to take Abbey home and rushed to meet up with my good friend Martha, who was in town from AZ for her 20 yr HS reunion! We went to the same HS, but she graduated in 1989 and I graduated in 1996. I spent the whole weekend with her just hanging out! One of our other good friends, Sina, who was in the same class as Martha, also joind us. We had a ball. It was a nice girl's weekend. We stayed up late, ate junk food, and just chatted into the night.
Enjoying Dim Sum together. Yummy!
A little retail therapy at COACH outlet.
1 comment:
It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend. How wonderful that you were able to hang out with some good girl friends and do some retail therapy. Always a plus. Here's to hoping your week is just as good!
P.S. It must be award week because I left you a different one on my blog! lol
Post a Comment