And the verdict is...unknown still. Today's beta came back at 155. Yes, it's up, but not by much (in IVF standards). The dr wants me to go off all the meds. The nurse said I will probably bleed more heavily this weekend. It's gone from light brown to pink/red. I will go in on Monday for another beta test. If it goes up, then they will keep monitoring every other day. If it goes down, then they will monitor once a week until the number is negative.
Part of me thinks that maybe, by some miracle, that it's just one of the embryos that didn't make it and needs to flush itself out. That maybe, by some mircle, the other one is still viable. Maybe that's wishful thinking, but it still gives me that tiny ounce of hope to hold on to.
You know how people say you're either pregnant or you're not and that there's not such thing as 'kind of pregnant?' I'm starting to think I fit into the latter category. I tested positive as being pregnant, now I don't really know if I'm still pregnant or not, so wouldn't that make me kinda pregnant?!
This is going to be a long weekend. Keep the prayers coming please. As long as there is still an ounce of hope left, I will keep hoping.
8 comments:
So sorry you are going through this. Yes there is a state of being kinda pregnant, and it stinks. I hope this situation turns out positive and keep up the hope!!
We love you Hannah and continue to root for you and Steve. You are in our family and personal prayers and with more fervency the past week. We cry with you, we celebrate with you and we most of all love having you both a part of our eternal family. Hugs!!!!
((hugs)) That sounds like such a difficult place to be -- I'm sorry. Lots of prayers going our for you - I hope this is your miracle!
What a total state of limbo! I am so sorry, it must be really stressful for you. Thinking positive thoughts for you.
sending you tons of good and peaceful thoughts for the weekend. (((hugs)))
I will continue to pray for you and your hubby. I can't imagine what its like but I will be thinking of you and praying for you as you wait till the next beta. Good Luck Honey
I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for some positive news. thank you for the award.
Ugh, what a tough place you're in. I'm praying for you sweetie!
Post a Comment